Handset & Unified Voicemail End User
This course aims to give delegates a basic level of understanding of the end user functionality for the Avaya handsets and Unified Voicemail. Features such as basic call handling and transferring will be covered.
Delegates will also receive basic training on the Graphical User Interface (GUI) and Telephone User Interface (TUI) features of the unified voicemail when used with Outlook or Notes. Everyday use of the voicemail system will be covered.
|Group Size||Up to 10 people per session|
|Prerequisite||No prior knowledge required|
|Course type||Back Office End User|
|Training Room Requirements||Meeting room/Training room
Test phone per attendee
Test voicemail boxes
Test PC’s loaded with messaging software on Outlook/Notes
|Remote Training Requirements||Sessions will be hosted using either Webex or Microsoft Teams sessions
Attendees must have access to a PC/ Laptop that can access Webex or Microsoft Teams
|Note||This course should take place before a cutover|
Upon successful completion, delegates will be able to:
- Make and receive multiple calls
- Use the standard telephone features e.g. Hold, Transfer, Mute etc.
- Use the programmable telephone features e.g. Directory, Call Forward etc.
- Voicemail GUI Features:
- Listening to a voicemail through Outlook/Notes interface
- Reply/forward options for voicemails
- Access voicemail options to change TUI password and change greeting
Voicemail TUI Features:
- Access voicemail internally and externally
- Set up a new voicemail box. Change password and record name & greeting
- Retrieve messages and use playback controls
- Administer personal greetings
Bespoke guides will be created for the handset and voicemail when the following information is provided:
- Handset Types
- Handset Keys for each type
- Voicemail Details – Internal access number, external access number and default password