Xima/Chronicall/ ACR (Avaya Call Reporter) Administrator
Full Works – Contact Centre Realtime & Historical, Custom Reporting, Recording, CCAC Agent Desktop and Basic Admin (BOTH JAVA & HTML INTERFACE REQUIRED) All Licenses
This course gives delegates a good level of understanding of the Xima/Chronicall/Avaya Call Reporter Supervisor Web User interface. The course covers an introduction to the supervisor user interface, logging on, viewing call logged reports, seeing the templates that are available. Refreshed the data and scheduling. And listening to recorded calls and managing them.
** Please note – Routing to groups, and creating Agents are done in the IP Office Manager tool. If a supervisor wants to manage all configuration, they will need to attend the IP Office Administration day prior to this training.
|Group Size||Up to 4 people per session|
|Training Room Requirements||Meeting Room OR Remote
1 phone & PC for trainer demo
URL to Web UI’s
Java Installed on IE
Supervisor/Agents Logins and Passwords
Whiteboard / Projector
Insight to IPO routing/hunt groups etc
Both JAVA and HTML interfaces prepared
|Remote Training Requirements||Sessions will be hosted using either Webex or Microsoft Teams sessions
Attendees must have access to a PC/ Laptop that can access Webex or Microsoft Teams
|Note||This course should take place after a cutover|
Upon successful completion, delegates will be able to:
- Understanding ACR Licensing
- IPO and ACR Connection and Call Flows
- Storage and Limitations
- User Management – Creating Accounts and Roles, Refreshing Users and Groups,
Scheduling & Managing Backup, Setup SMTP & creating and understanding Account,
Busy, Logout, MM DND, In/Out Group Reason Codes
- Contact Centre General Settings – Know your digit range, MM license seat allocation,
amending and creating Skills and Queue Call-backs & strategies, Group Algorithms,
Custom Queue Announcements, Digit Actions, ACW/Missed Call Timers & No Answer
- Introduction to Standard Reports (Java & HDML) – Report templates, Report types and
Tags, Cradle to Grave, creating call costings, Scheduling Reports& Standard Alerts and
- Custom Reports – JAVA ONLY – Report Types, creating reports, Editing Standard Reports,
Report Wizard, Customizing your business interface & Custom Daily Triggers.
- Call Recording (HTML & JAVA) and Scorecards (JAVA ONLY) – Active, VM Pro and VRTX
Recording types, Cradle to Grave interface, Amending and creating Recording Rules,
Encryption, Storage Pools, Evaluations and Scorecards, Privacy Tools and System
- Realtime Agent – Agent & Group Timelines (JAVA) and Supervisor View (HTML), Realtime
Alerts & Triggers, Additional Reports, Agent Dashboard/Desktop configuration (JAVA &
HTML versions) & creating wallboards from templates & customer made.
- Agent Tools – Handsets, softphones (depending on if either are used) JAVA Dashboard
or HTML Desktop with or without WebRTC.
Guides are built into the Xima tool and you will be guided by the trainer where to find them.