IP Office Manager Basic Administration (Manager Software)
This course will give the site administrator, receptionist or IT person the tools to administer and do basic system maintenance/administration on the IP Office system.
PLEASE NOTE** It is a pre-requisite that all attendees have been trained on all end user products such as handsets, mailboxes and PC software or web clients before this training day. And have a good understanding of Windows PC’s.
|Group Size||Up to 4 people per session|
|Training Room Requirements||Meeting Room
PC/Laptop with Software Installed
Usernames and passwords
Projector (if available)
|Remote Training Requirements||Sessions will be hosted using either Webex or Microsoft Teams sessions
Attendees must have access to a PC/ Laptop that can access Webex or Microsoft Teams
|Note||This course should take place after a cutover|
Upon successful completion, delegates will be able to:
- Logging on into the Manager Software.
- Over view of System timers, Lines, Control Unit and Extensions
- All aspects of Creating, editing and removing Users
- Users Telephony functionality
- Creating Hunt, Page, Pickup and Voicemail Groups
- Maintaining DDI’s and Time Plan Profiles
- Using the Directory Database
- Importing/Exporting a Directory Database
- Creating and Editing User Rights
- Monitoring Audit Trails
- Introduction to System Status (Where installed)
Guides will be provided for either before the day by email, or on a memory stick on the day.