IP Office Preferred Voicemail (VM Pro) Basic Administration
This course will give the site administrator, receptionist or IT person the tools to administer and do basic system maintenance/administration on the IP Office Preferred Voicemail system.
PLEASE NOTE** It is a pre-requisite that all attendees have been trained on all end user products such as handsets, mailboxes and PC software or web clients before this training day. And have a good understanding of Windows PC’s. They should have also attended the one-day IP Office Manager Basic Administration course before attending this training day.
|Group Size||Up to 8 people per session|
|Course type||Back office End User|
|Training Room Requirements||Meeting Room
1 Test Phone between 2 people
Test Voicemail Boxes
Voicemail Default Passwords (if needed)
Remote DDI (if needed)
|Remote Training Requirements||Sessions will be hosted using either Webex or Microsoft Teams sessions
Attendees must have access to a PC/ Laptop that can access Webex or Microsoft Teams
|Note||This course should take place before a cutover|
Upon successful completion, delegates will be able to:
- Understanding the capabilities of a voicemail system.
- Understanding and using Mailboxes, all user features available and internal and external remote access
- Group Mailboxes
- Creating access to group mailboxes by button and short codes
- Logging on into the Voicemail Client
- Creating, administering and deleting basic call flows
- Understanding the Actions, Conditions and Connections
- Making call flows live and connection them to the telephone system.
- Using Queue actions
- Changing preferences – mailbox recording times, SMTP etc.
Guides will be provided for either before the day by email, or on a memory stick on the day.