IP Office Soft Console User
This course offers training on the Soft Console features and functionality.
IP Office Soft Console gives you access to IP Office Telephony, Messaging, Conferencing,
Presence services and Switchboard operation.
Hands on training and exercises will be used throughout the course to demonstrate basic call
handling and features.
|Group Size||Up to 3 people per session|
|Course type||Back office End User|
|Training Room Requirements||Meeting Room
PC/Laptop with Soft Console access
Headsets and licenced handset
Username and Password
IP Address of IP Office
2 additional handsets for demos
|Remote Training Requirements||Sessions will be hosted using either Webex or Microsoft Teams sessions
Attendees must have access to a PC/ Laptop that can access Webex or Microsoft Teams
|Note||This course should take place before a cutover|
Upon successful completion, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the Soft Console Screen
- Login and logout
- Understand settings and layout
- All Call Handling, Make, Answer, End, Redial, Hold, Park and Transfer.
- Using to host and participate and conference calls
- Messages, Last Numbers, Call info.
- Users/Groups and External Directory
- Creating, deleting and making calls using Directories.
- Basic Configuration – Call Forwarding, Do not Disturb, In/Out Groups, etc.
- Run through of all configuration tabs
Guides will be provided either before the day by email, or on a memory stick on the day.