Cisco WebEx Meeting Centre – End User (Basic)
This course provides the basic knowledge that the end user requires to effectively schedule meetings using Cisco WebEx.
Delegates will be shown the various ways of scheduling a meeting as well as the different ways that participants can join a meeting.
|Duration||60 minutes per session|
|Group Size||Up to 10 people per session|
|Prerequisite||No Prior Knowledge Required|
|Training Room Requirements||Meeting Room
PC per attendee with Cisco Meeting Centre Software
Phone per attendee
User Profile & Password for WebEx Interface
User Profile & Password for Phone Interface
|Remote Training Requirements||Sessions will be hosted using either Webex or Microsoft Teams sessions
Attendees must have access to a PC/ Laptop that can access Webex or Microsoft Teams
|Note||This course should take place before a cutover|
Upon successful completion, delegates will be able to:
Managing Your Cisco WebEx Meeting Centre Account
- First Time Login
- Logging in and out
Schedule and start meetings
- From your home page and meetings page
- Within the WebEx integration to Microsoft Outlook
Sharing information before a meeting
- View upcoming meetings. You can select the meeting name to go to the meeting space and see more meeting information, added files, comments, and so on.
- View meeting information.
- View meeting updates, add comments, and view comments from invitees.
- When it is time for the meeting, the host can start the meeting and users can join the meeting directly from the meeting space.
- Allow invitees to see who else is invited. Hosts can also invite additional people from the meeting space using ‘Invite & Remind’.
Hosting and sharing content in a meeting
- Record the meeting
- Share documents, applications, desktop etc…
- View meeting participants and active speaker
- Managing the meeting (e.g., navigating a PowerPoint presentation, editing your preferences, accessing your meeting information, sending chat messages)
- Annotating your content
- Managing the meeting (e.g., assigning attendee privileges, assigning roles, and selecting meeting options)
- Managing the audio
- Polling the audience
- Using video