What information do we collect?
1UC collects certain information or data about you when you use our website. This includes-
- questions, queries, or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email newsletters, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them, and which links you click on
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
What do we use this information for?
The data provided can be viewed by authorised people at 1UC, to help improve the site by monitoring how you use it, respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to and send email newsletters to those who request them
Although have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it please note that any data you send is at your own risk
Do we disclose your information to outside partners?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Your rights and consent
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
If you’ve signed up for email newsletters, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time – instructions to do are included in every email.
Third party links
Terms and conditions
A. Our Terms
- These Terms explain how you may use this website (the Site), which is provided by us free of charge.
- References in these Terms to the Site includes the following websites and all associated subdomains and web pages:https://1uc.co.uk/
- You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site.
- By accessing or using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the documents referred to in them.
- If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site immediately.
- If you have any questions about the Site, please contact us by:
- Calls will be answered during the following hours:
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- We may record calls for quality and training purposes
- Content – Means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or on the Site:
- Terms – Means these terms and conditions of use as updated from time to time:
- Intellectual property rights – Means rights such as copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world);
- Unwanted Submission – has the meaning given to it in the section entitled “submitting information to the site”;
- Site – has the meaning given to it in clause 1.1;
- We, us or our – means 1 Unified Collaborations Ltd (Company registration number 06020171) (VAT registration number 905 6275 23) the registered office of which is at: 11 Chailey Crescent, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 8DP
- You or your – Means the person accessing or using the Site or its Content.
B. Using the Site
- You may not use any “page-scraper”, “robot”, “spider”, “deep-link” or other automatic device, program or algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, copy, acquire, or monitor any part of the Site, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or any of our servers, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site by password “mining”, hacking or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not scan, probe, or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site.
- You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of ours, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or our systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- If you choose to access the Site from locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for:
- All costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site; and
- Keeping your password and any other account details confidential.
- We seek to make the Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms, or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
C. Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
- This Site and all intellectual property rights in it, including but not limited to any Content, are owned by us, our licensors or both (as applicable). We and our licensors reserve all of our and their rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms. This means, for example, that we and they remain owners of them and free to use them as we and they see fit.
- Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Site other than as necessary to enable you to lawfully access the Site as intended and authorized by us. You agree not to adjust to try and circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the site.
D. Submitting information to the site
- While we try to make sure that the Site is secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you supply to us. We therefore cannot guarantee that it will be kept confidential. For that reason, you should not submit any patentable ideas or patent applications, advertising or marking suggestions, prototypes or any other information that you regards as confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable (Unwanted Submissions) to the Site. While we value your feedback, you agree not to submit any Unwanted Submissions
- We may use any Unwanted Submissions as we see reasonably fit on a free-of-charge basis (bear in mind that we have no way of knowing where such information is confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable because we do not monitor the Site to check for these matters). Therefore, we will not be legally responsible for keeping any Unwanted Submissions confidential nor will we be legally responsible to you or anybody else for any use if such Unwanted Submissions.
E. Accuracy of information and availability of the site
- While we try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date, and free from bugs we cannot guarantee that it will be, Furthermore, we cannot guarantee that the Site will be fit or suitable for purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk.
- We may suspend or terminate operation of the site at any time as we see fit.
- Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services, and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial, or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
- While we try to make sure that the Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the Site is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Site
F. Limitation on our liability
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury) we are not legally responsible for any losses, this exclusion shall include, but not be limited to:
- Losses that:
- Were not foreseeable to you and us when these Terms where formed: or
- That were not caused by any breach on our part
- Business losses; and
- Losses to non-consumers
G. Events beyond our control
- We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs, or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; or flood, fire, explosion or accident
H. Rights of third parties
- No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms
- We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
- If you are unhappy with us, please contact us as soon as possible.
- If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our complaint handling procedure, we will:
- Let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and
- Consider the need for Alternative Dispute Resolution and, if considered necessary, provide you with information about any alternative dispute resolution provider we deem appropriate to deal with your complaint
- If you want to take any court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms,
- Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these Terms